(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ShW01lX2AmA/Twa9CeKcdEI/AAAAAAAAAB8/nQoquTuytIU/s1600/Untitled-1.png) (http://mindcrafters-server.blogspot.com/)
http://mindcrafters-server.blogspot.com/
Requires Hamachi to play
Hamachi Network :: MindcrafterOfficial
Hamachi Password :: 12345
Minecraft Server IP :: 5.117.17.201
Features
Runecraft Mod
- Allows players to build runes that have various functions
- http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mods/Runecraft#Rune_System
Custom Economy
- Earn money by killing monsters
- Buy tools, protection stones, and more!
Protection Stones
- Buy protection stones to guard your house or other areas.
Planned Features
More ways to earn money (jobs, selling, ect.)
Guilds / Clans
Quests
The name sounds a bit like mindcrack...
Anyway, it's awesome that you said up a server, but I'm already member of a different server. I might check it out one day, though :).
Honestly It was something I thought of on the fly when creating the server :^_^':
A few buddies and I wanted to start one to mess around with at first, but now I'm really wanting to grow it at some point. We'll see. For now, it may or may not be online at any given point in time. I'll put a status image in the first post.
Hope to see you there!
Hamachi says that the network doesn't exist..
Quote from: mroedesigns on January 07, 2012, 06:12:47 am
For now, it may or may not be online at any given point in time.
It's up, now.
Aha, I thought it only was the server that was down, not the whole network.
I just had the laptop off earlier :^_^':
I wanna play :D
*Downloading Hamachi*
EDIT: Hamachi Network does not exist :(
Sorry about this, guys. Im hosting it off my laptop right now so it's not exactly stable. My server was supposed to be here yesterday, but it's not going to be here until tomorrow. As soon as I get that working I will have it stable.
In other news, added some new server mods, see the first post for new features.
Edit :: Also, it's back up for now. Since it runs on my extra laptop, the server overloads now and then and may lag out or disconnect for a brief period. Usually it starts itself back up, though.