Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: michaelsan on January 17, 2012, 12:33:17 am

Title: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: michaelsan on January 17, 2012, 12:33:17 am
Hi all people of this great forum :D, I have been time around here but as a guest but I have decided to be a member :), I am Michaelsan :D

You will see more of me in a near future Currently working in a one-man Project and this forum have help me get almost all the scripts I need :) Hope we can have a nice friendship :$ lol

P.S I dare you Guessing my real name, who is up to the challenge lol xD ?
Title: Re: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: ForeverZer0 on January 17, 2012, 01:00:19 am
:welcome:


Vincent?


Title: Re: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 17, 2012, 01:19:46 am
First name... Sexy?  :naughty:

Welcome to the forums! A one-man project can be tough, but the best part of it is the freedom it can bring. I mean, you're your own boss, right? Generally with those projects, I always find it hard to start organizing my thoughts and putting them into action. But I'm a messy guy like that, anyway.

Hope to see you around more! Chat around, chat around. <3
Title: Re: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: michaelsan on January 17, 2012, 01:24:33 am
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 17, 2012, 01:00:19 am
:welcome:


Vincent?


Lol Almost close :P, thkz for the welcome by the way I love your scripts :D

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 17, 2012, 01:19:46 am
First name... Sexy?  :naughty:

Welcome to the forums! A one-man project can be tough, but the best part of it is the freedom it can bring. I mean, you're your own boss, right? Generally with those projects, I always find it hard to start organizing my thoughts and putting them into action. But I'm a messy guy like that, anyway.

Hope to see you around more! Chat around, chat around. <3


Yeah That My name :P... o wait no lol xD

Yeah is really tough but you are right Iam my own boss, I get a LOT of ideas so is pretty hard becuase I can never focus in one thing lol But yeah I like being the only one in making my game :) of course you will see a lot of me and of my project too :D
Title: Re: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: Vell on January 17, 2012, 02:40:39 am
English your second language?

Anywho, *noms on your soul* you have now been accepted to Chaos Project.

ENJOY.
Title: Re: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: michaelsan on January 17, 2012, 03:12:40 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on January 17, 2012, 02:40:39 am
English your second language?

Anywho, *noms on your soul* you have now been accepted to Chaos Project.

ENJOY.


Yeah English is my second language so sorry for my bad English :P, and thnkz For accepting me :)
Title: Re: Hi Introducing Michaelsan :D
Post by: Vell on January 17, 2012, 03:40:47 am
Nah man, not complaining about your bad language. It's actually fairly good considering the whole second language thing. Hang around native speakers / writers more often and you'll just absorb it, 'tis how it goes.