Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Lost_Hope on June 24, 2008, 04:59:42 am

Title: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Lost_Hope on June 24, 2008, 04:59:42 am
Hello, I need a motorcycle sprite for my game, I want it too look pretty nice and I would deeply appreciate the one who can make this happen!

Thank you
Title: Re: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Calintz on June 24, 2008, 05:43:02 pm
Oooh!!
Maybe I will make one of these!!
Title: Re: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Lost_Hope on June 25, 2008, 08:57:54 pm
dude, make it look like fenrir off of FF VII: AC!
Title: Re: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 25, 2008, 08:59:53 pm
Quote from: Lost_Hope on June 25, 2008, 08:57:54 pm
dude, make it look like fenrir off of FF VII: AC!
Don't you mean, make it look like the Fenrir?

And to ease the person from searching, I'll supply an image of the Fenrir...
(http://www.gamelifestyle.co.uk/images/fenrir1.jpg)
(http://www.gamelifestyle.co.uk/images/FF7ACCF.jpg)
Pretty sexy bike, but people can easily tell it is the Fenrir. Maybe some cheap competition? XD
Title: Re: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Lost_Hope on June 25, 2008, 09:04:47 pm
I don't care but that bike is sweet! If it was real, I'd buy it!
Title: Re: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Vell on June 30, 2008, 11:18:55 pm
I saw that thign in Dirge of Cereberus... which, fyi, was a sucky game FF-wise.
Title: Re: [XP] Motorcycle
Post by: Calintz on June 30, 2008, 11:25:34 pm
That bike is smexy!! :o
I might do this when I have some spare time!!

FYI -
Dirge of Cerberus was fun you big meanie!!