Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: MarkHest on January 28, 2012, 06:55:00 am

Title: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: MarkHest on January 28, 2012, 06:55:00 am
Tastes like chicken.
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/v/8c6Vz-KytfY&feature=g-u-u&context=G2ab851fFUAAAAAAAAAA
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: Blizzard on January 28, 2012, 07:25:36 am
*puts some Tabasco on his tongue in a sympathy act* I know there are magnitudes between them but still. xD
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: G_G on January 28, 2012, 01:47:37 pm
Bad-ass Mark strikes again! xD I love your reaction! <3
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: Spoofus on January 28, 2012, 01:57:30 pm
is it sad i'm more interested on what was playing on the tv?
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: Ryex on January 28, 2012, 06:09:43 pm
soooo, where can I get a hold of some of that stuff so that I can show you up? :V:
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: MarkHest on January 28, 2012, 07:18:29 pm
you have to order it from some country, i don't know which one :P Google it!
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: Holyrapid on January 29, 2012, 07:58:33 am
Which country are you from, Mark? I can't really tell if you're speaking Spanish or English with an odd accent or a Scandic language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish)...
I enjoy these kinda of videos so much that i just might start doing some my self. You and ProjectSilentSound are fun to watch... :D

Also, was it this you tried? http://www.hotsauceworld.com/maddog357ghp.html
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: G_G on January 29, 2012, 09:02:38 am
If I recall, Mark told me he was Sweden.
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: MarkHest on January 29, 2012, 10:03:44 am
Yes'ish! I am Swedish'ish! x3

Ehm, isn't that the Ghost Chili Pepper you linked? It's the exact same thing i tasted in the video i think :P
Title: Re: MarkHest trying out the Ghost Chili Pepper
Post by: Holyrapid on January 29, 2012, 11:57:22 am
Well, i wasn't too sure if that was the same stuff, since you never showed the bottle, or at least i didn't notice it...