(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/421/regionic.png)
This is NOT HELPING! Come on rather I put in city and state, or zipcode, it gives me results for EVERY FREAKING STATE!
This is not helping me find work T.T
*grumble sorts by state and goes to page 23 to find the correct one*
Hmm.
I just tried it with my home city and state, and it worked okay. I attempted to use the city and state from what you have above to give you the results, and it said it couldn't find a city:state match. Do you have another town nearby to use for the search?
Try a different web browser.
It even did it with the zip code and with just the state.
Either way don't think the site is up to date at all. They JUST opened a new store here and going in the maniger told me they were ACTIVLY hiring and to fill out the online ap. Yep the store or any jobs for such are not listed at all. @.x