Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on February 14, 2012, 07:33:31 am

Title: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: Blizzard on February 14, 2012, 07:33:31 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/128/originsofpikachu.jpg)
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: MarkHest on February 14, 2012, 09:11:48 am
Picture doesn't work for me D:
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: Blizzard on February 14, 2012, 10:16:29 am
*fixes*
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: MarkHest on February 14, 2012, 10:49:30 am
bwahah xD
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: Ryex on February 14, 2012, 04:42:22 pm
except Pikachu is an electric mouse not a squirrel
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: Blizzard on February 14, 2012, 05:13:27 pm
Let's be realistic, he does look more like a squirrel. xD
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: Fenriswolf on February 15, 2012, 05:34:26 pm
I used to be a centaur like you, then I took an arrow in the ass.
Title: Re: If you ever wondered about the origins of Pikachu...
Post by: The Amazing Link on February 20, 2012, 08:57:10 am
I used to be Gannondorf, but then I took a silver arrow to the knee