Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Advanced RPG Creator => Core Development => Topic started by: Blizzard on February 28, 2012, 02:14:05 am

Title: To finish this baby
Post by: Blizzard on February 28, 2012, 02:14:05 am
Alright, guys it's almost March. Lately none of us have been working too much on ARC. I had my reasons and you had yours. I admit that mine were not really justifiable, but I don't care. I'm basically waiting for you to get closer to the end and then I will finish mine. :P Still, though, I actually do plan on finishing my part by the end of March. Last time I talked to Ryex, he said the editor is done about 70%. How are your time schedules? Do you think you can get it to 90% by the end of March?
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Ryex on March 02, 2012, 05:12:25 pm
Frankly I've been crushed under my work load. I'm slowly working out form under it even with the new additions so I'll be back, but I'm not quite sure when.
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: ForeverZer0 on March 02, 2012, 05:22:36 pm
I have a program I've been working on for my job, not really an assignment or even one they know about, but one I hope to use to leverage a raise when I show them. It is just a free-time project, though, so I can start squeezing in some time for ARC when I'm on my PC, though I still plan to do both simultaneously.
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Blizzard on March 04, 2012, 04:12:32 pm
We can delay it by a month or so.
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Blizzard on April 17, 2012, 10:45:16 am
I have my excuse for the past 3 weeks, what's yours?
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 17, 2012, 12:23:13 pm
No ambition.  I need to kick myself in the ass again.
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Blizzard on April 17, 2012, 01:12:52 pm
*kicks you in the ass* Now it's your turn to kick yourself in the ass. Well, actually... *kicks you in the ass again* Now you can.
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Ryex on April 17, 2012, 06:36:34 pm
Mine is that I've been struggling to pass 4 classes and so far am failing, right now I'm trying to prevent myself from having to repeat at least two of them and that's consuming all my time. after May 11'th I'll be able to devote a lot more time.
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Blizzard on April 18, 2012, 02:59:33 am
Alright then, guys. I have some stuff of my own to take care of. Let's regroup in the middle of May and see what we can do to make this work. :)
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Blizzard on June 20, 2012, 02:28:05 pm
How are you guys holding up?
Title: Re: To finish this baby
Post by: Ryex on June 20, 2012, 11:11:18 pm
I'm working slowly, it's a bit difficult to get anything done these last few weeks as I'm limited to about an hour and a half a day. less this last week as my grandparents are visiting. I'm not sure what F0 is doing.