Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on March 01, 2012, 02:30:44 pm

Title: Thinking outside the box
Post by: Blizzard on March 01, 2012, 02:30:44 pm
I had to post this one separately. It's genius.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://somethingofthatilk.com/comics/357.jpg)
Title: Re: Thinking outside the box
Post by: Ryex on March 01, 2012, 05:11:23 pm
every time I'm accused of thinking out side the box I always respond with "What box?" then they start laughing like I was telling a joke, then the laugh tapers of in to an "oh crap, he really doesn't think with a box, heh heh heh" and they get this kinda of scared look in their eyes. happens to my parents a lot.
Title: Re: Thinking outside the box
Post by: Blizzard on March 02, 2012, 02:02:46 am
You gotta love the mindblown face of the last frame. xD Are they making the same face? xD