I'll be gone from a few hours later until the evening on Sunday. I'll be out of town having fun. :3 I might have Internet available, but don't expect much posting from me. :P Don't burn down the forum while I'm gone or something like that. *secretly gives Ryex a lit torch when nobody's looking*
Sureserver!
Have fun, see you Sunday.
Don't party yourself out! *Waves, then turns around*
Ok, since Blizzard's gone, this obscure line of reasoning puts me in charge. Everybody ok with that? Too bad.
*pokes Niche with his burning torch* ya I have a problem with that buddy.
Forum still standing? I am disappoint! :V
It was a great weekend. I'd say one of the noteworthy things that happened was when I started dancing to LMFAO's "Sexy and I know it" totally sexy-style in the club and 4 girls gathered around me and started grinding on me and all that shit. Though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. You don't see that happening every weekend. :naughty:
I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT! *does the crotch thrust move a few times and proceeds with dancing normally* xD Seriously. I always thought that kind of dancing makes you look like a douche. Fuck, I was so wrong. You just have to know how to deliver it and not overdo it and the ladies will be all over you.
*Walks out in the middle of the city and does the crotch thrust move a few times, then starts dancing normaly*
*Stops dancing after a while and looks around at the people watching*
"...What?" :'_':
I guess i did it wrong...
Quote from: MarkHest on March 04, 2012, 11:07:56 pm
*Walks out in the middle of the city and does the crotch thrust move a few times, then starts dancing normaly*
*Stops dancing after a while and looks around at the people watching*
"...What?" :'_':
I guess i did it wrong...
You need to remove your clothing.
Ohhhh! I knew something was off!
I'll have to try again tomorrow...
But not all at once! Piece by piece! Like "partyboy" from Jackass.
EDIT: Here's a photo of me and my buddy.
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424527_406935085990536_224229314261115_1832206_1963201392_n.jpg)
your buddy is the one on the right with the headphones yes? because god dam with out the different hair styles I could not tell your faces apart. you have wider ears and a flatter chin but man you two are similar.
Like Ryex said, the similarities are uncanny. Of course, all croatians could just look alike to us. :V
Great minds look alike. :V:
Yeah, we do look similar. I hadn't noticed until now. I have lower eye brows and a different chin.
you also have a widow's peak... wait a second *does some research* oh this is good. his facial features display prominently recessive traits (strait hair line, non cleft shin, attached earlobes) the chances of him genetically being your brother are actually pretty slim, but you still look a lot alike. Strange.