Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: MarkHest on March 06, 2012, 11:25:50 pm

Title: ¤BongCheon-Dong Ghost / MarkHest Reaction
Post by: MarkHest on March 06, 2012, 11:25:50 pm
Not sure if this is entertaining or not, but i found this short Manga Comic of 3-4 minutes that i thought i'd be readin through. I heard that the story was supose to be scary and a lot of people have been scared by it so i thought:
"I'm going to record my reaction to this comic if it actually IS scary."

I totaly expected something to jump up on the screen and scream at me like the exorcist girl... however i was a bit wrong...

--> I HIGHTLY suggest that you read the comic yourself before watching my video. If you're in for a chellange that is!
Here it is: LINK (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue)

So click the link, turn off the lights and put on your headphones. You're in for an adventure!

Read above before watching: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/v/S6giLa9hWzk
Title: Re: ¤BongCheon-Dong Ghost / MarkHest Reaction
Post by: ShadowPierce on April 28, 2012, 07:30:17 am
Just saw this topic, and I've got to say, your reaction was better than mine. :^_^': The first one was not much, I just was just a little surprised and moved on after a few seconds. As I read on, I felt that I was safe, but then that THING came after me. :xD: I bumped my knee on the table and I swept my hands off the desk while still holding the mouse. To make things worse, I was also alone at home so the shock was stronger. I had to distract my self so I listened to lots of anime songs afterwards... :xD:
Title: Re: ¤BongCheon-Dong Ghost / MarkHest Reaction
Post by: The Amazing Link on May 03, 2012, 08:28:36 pm
*dies of surprise*

Yeah, I got the spine chill too. I also lurched away from the computer when it lunges at you. That was all of my reaction.  I completely did not expect the moving animation.
Title: Re: ¤BongCheon-Dong Ghost / MarkHest Reaction
Post by: Spoofus on May 05, 2012, 01:59:19 am
man the whole head turning thing did not really scare me,but the second animation part I actually jumped so hard I had to go straight to the bath room, so let's leave it at that.

and your expressions Mark were just the best.