Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: MarkHest on March 27, 2012, 11:57:17 pm

Title: Three words... I Like Trains
Post by: MarkHest on March 27, 2012, 11:57:17 pm
Need to say more? ;)


http://www.youtube.com/v/hHkKJfcBXcw
Title: Re: Three words... I Like Trains
Post by: ForeverZer0 on March 30, 2012, 07:47:09 pm
I am going to sooo make you jealous.

You see this:
http://www.strasburgrailroad.com/day-out-with-thomas.php

I went to this 2 years ago (for my nephew). I actually rode on Thomas (the train, not some guy named "Thomas").
Beat that.
Title: Re: Three words... I Like Trains
Post by: MarkHest on March 30, 2012, 08:38:04 pm
(https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE0dslCBQDFFusFCEZgYNgAP4_v0vJkfKLIoiyVtlCRba1v3KGYw)
Title: Re: Three words... I Like Trains
Post by: Boba Fett Link on March 31, 2012, 09:42:59 am
@ MarkHest

Actually, I posted that same video here 5 months ago in a different topic, but it certainly deserves a topic of its own.

@ ForeverZer0

I went to something similar to that about 15 years ago...
Title: Re: Three words... I Like Trains
Post by: MarkHest on March 31, 2012, 02:01:11 pm
I  i remember that. But i knew the song before you posted :haha:

I'm not sure what's more epic.
That Song or Asdf Movie  :roll:
Title: Re: Three words... I Like Trains
Post by: Boba Fett Link on March 31, 2012, 03:53:59 pm
Their both pretty good. I can't decide either.