Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Magus on April 10, 2012, 12:50:28 pm

Title: BLIZZARD: What would you do if you were the main character in this situation
Post by: Magus on April 10, 2012, 12:50:28 pm
Blizz, if you ever find any free time, please give this a read. It's an older humorous story I wrote but indeed it was accepted for
publication at Cynic Mag. Here's the link:
http://www.cynicmag.com/feature.aspx?articleid=4184

The question is:  What would you do if you were in this situation?
Title: Re: BLIZZARD: What would you do if you were the main character in this situation
Post by: Blizzard on April 17, 2012, 11:50:11 am
Well... For one my view of the world differs a lot. The term "girl of my dreams" could not possibly apply to only one single woman out of billions for me. There are many girls out there that might deserve that title.
Of course, it depends also in what time I would have gotten into that kind of story. If I had been still a young teenager, I'm not sure how I would have handled it. If it was right now, I know that I would have probably done the same thing. That is, I probably wouldn't have agreed to the math tutoring before 5 in the first place, no matter how much of a crush I had on Haley (even while I was still a teenager and my view of the world was different).
Title: Re: BLIZZARD: What would you do if you were the main character in this situation
Post by: Magus on April 19, 2012, 09:16:20 am
Quote from: Blizzard on April 17, 2012, 11:50:11 am
Well... For one my view of the world differs a lot. The term "girl of my dreams" could not possibly apply to only one single woman out of billions for me. There are many girls out there that might deserve that title.
Of course, it depends also in what time I would have gotten into that kind of story. If I had been still a young teenager, I'm not sure how I would have handled it. If it was right now, I know that I would have probably done the same thing. That is, I probably wouldn't have agreed to the math tutoring before 5 in the first place, no matter how much of a crush I had on Haley (even while I was still a teenager and my view of the world was different).


Ah. He escaped by luck though with just a single word xD.
Maybe in the final installment of the series, I may introduce the wheel of shame.  (For anyone that reads it, the second story has been submitted)