Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: ToxicTrevor on April 10, 2012, 10:05:05 pm

Title: Noob Alert.
Post by: ToxicTrevor on April 10, 2012, 10:05:05 pm
Hi everyone, I'm slightly new to RPG maker (currently using XP), and I am a complete and utter N3WB to this forum, but I'm hoping and I can make a positive impact here and support others as much as I can.
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 10, 2012, 10:38:48 pm
:welcome:
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 10, 2012, 11:22:12 pm
Welcome aboard Trevor, and to be honest, everyone here was a new guy at one point.. Some people still are methinks... Anyways, feel free to ask questions you have, and someone will get back to you sooner than later.
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: ShadowPierce on April 11, 2012, 12:02:58 am
Welcome... Enjoy your stay! :D
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: Calintz on April 11, 2012, 12:05:26 am
it's nice to have you aboard. Calintz is my alias. spriting and event systems are my specialty. what are your talents?
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: MarkHest on April 11, 2012, 01:16:04 am
Welcome!  :haha:
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: SBR* on April 11, 2012, 01:35:26 am
Welcome to CP :).
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: stripe103 on April 11, 2012, 04:19:48 am
Welcome to the family... of CHAOS!

:)
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: ToxicTrevor on April 11, 2012, 04:47:59 pm
Thanks for all the welcomes guys!
and--


Quote from: Calintz on April 11, 2012, 12:05:26 am
it's nice to have you aboard. Calintz is my alias. spriting and event systems are my specialty. what are your talents?


I'm still a novice, but I seem to understand the event system more than anything else, the scripting makes my head spin but I'm trying my best to get a grasp on it.
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: Futendra on April 11, 2012, 05:04:18 pm
 :welcome: :troll:
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: Calintz on April 11, 2012, 06:27:56 pm
do you have any event systems you would like to contribute?
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: ToxicTrevor on April 11, 2012, 06:31:34 pm
Quote from: Calintz on April 11, 2012, 06:27:56 pm
do you have any event systems you would like to contribute?


I would if I had any time to create one, most the things I use so far are basic little things that most members can make themselves.
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: Calintz on April 11, 2012, 06:45:43 pm
that's where it starts.
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on April 11, 2012, 07:53:45 pm
Quote from: DigitalSoul on April 10, 2012, 11:22:12 pm
Welcome aboard Trevor, and to be honest, everyone here was a new guy at one point.. Some people still are methinks... Anyways, feel free to ask questions you have, and someone will get back to you sooner than later.

Bullshit, I never was a new guy. Also, welcome to my forums.
Title: Re: Noob Alert.
Post by: Ryex on April 11, 2012, 11:09:22 pm
Welcome to Chaos!