Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Projects / Games => Recruitment => Topic started by: Caro Ru Lushe on June 30, 2008, 12:15:17 am

Title: So, umm, I am recruiting, if Anyone is interested?
Post by: Caro Ru Lushe on June 30, 2008, 12:15:17 am
Umm, I am recruiting for Soul-Raves 1: Nocturne Gospel.

Technically an Eventer . . . with experience.

The stuff I am doing mostly are Spriting, Mapping & Testing, so, I sorta need a temporary Eventer ^__^;;; I am hoping to get an answer at least for this, the job is just temporary.


~ Caro Ru Lushe
Title: Re: So, umm, I am recruiting, if Anyone is interested?
Post by: Aqua on June 30, 2008, 12:20:23 am
I have experience with eventing... :)
I'll gladly help you.
Just tell me what you want and... I'll see if I can do it XD
Title: Re: So, umm, I am recruiting, if Anyone is interested?
Post by: Caro Ru Lushe on June 30, 2008, 12:43:46 am
(http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7449/nagisa12cj9.gif) (http://imageshack.us) Thanks Aqua.

It's actually I need an Opening but, with pictures & gameplay in it & I can't get it right.

Hoping you can do it & waiting for a responce.
Title: Re: So, umm, I am recruiting, if Anyone is interested?
Post by: Aqua on June 30, 2008, 12:45:42 am
Okay I'll take a shot at it.

Just tell me what I need and what I need to do.  :)