Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Landith on April 14, 2012, 09:10:07 pm

Title: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Landith on April 14, 2012, 09:10:07 pm
Well I'm new here and I just thought I would introduce myself...

HA. Just kidding.. It's been awhile hasn't it o_o
I doubt anyone even remembers me lol

Basically I'm back to learn more about RGSS and talk to people I've missed :P
Also, I've been working on a plot for a game and was thinking about actually finishing something instead of abandoning it after a few months.

Well...I'm back.
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Calintz on April 14, 2012, 09:16:37 pm
welcome back Landith. it's a full on chaos reunion. i just returned this week, haha.
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Ryex on April 14, 2012, 09:20:29 pm
Welcome back to the Chaos Landith!
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Landith on April 14, 2012, 09:22:30 pm
@Cal-Ok now that's just weird that we returned at the same time o_o but welcome back as well;D

@Ryex-Thanks (: haha
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 14, 2012, 09:25:45 pm
:welcome:
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: winkio on April 14, 2012, 09:35:17 pm
Welcome back!

This reminds me: it's almost summer time, which is when more people come back and are active again!  Just another two months to go :)

EDIT: also, Blizz is recovering from appendicits, so you probably won't see him around very much for a few days/weeks.
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: SBR* on April 15, 2012, 06:11:47 am
Welcome back :).
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Futendra on April 15, 2012, 07:53:31 am
 :welcome: :troll:
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: ShadowPierce on April 15, 2012, 08:04:14 am
Welcome back... New active member here, just call me Shadow or SP... ;)

Looking forward to see your work... :haha:
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: MarkHest on April 15, 2012, 10:38:41 am
Welcome back :haha:
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Aqua on April 21, 2012, 06:29:13 pm
OMG LANI!!!!
HOW DID I JUST NOTICE YOU WERE BACK!? ;~;
-glomps-
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Landith on April 22, 2012, 12:32:44 pm
Oh my dear Aqua, how have you been?! It's been forever haha I'm glad you kept your sig the same though <3
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: GAX on April 24, 2012, 01:43:25 am
Holy fuckin balls it's Landith!
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Ryex on April 24, 2012, 05:17:23 am
Kept her Sig the same? she hasn't changed her avatar since the Pokemon week, which was ages ago!
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Aqua on April 24, 2012, 08:06:42 am
The sig is older than the avatar

And I changed my avatar for Mortal Kombat week.  I just changed it back to the pokemon one after MK week was over.
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Landith on April 24, 2012, 06:16:11 pm
Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on April 24, 2012, 01:43:25 am
Holy fuckin balls it's Landith!

Hey GAX how you been? haha

I pointed out her sig because it has my name in it :P but she definitely had both for a long time
Title: Re: Uhmm...Hi
Post by: Tazero on May 12, 2012, 10:09:04 am
LANDITH >:| *Blowjobs for Custom Titles*  :...: