Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Futendra on April 15, 2012, 11:27:10 am

Title: The uberawesome welcome topic that involves unicorns
Post by: Futendra on April 15, 2012, 11:27:10 am
So, I noticed I didn't have a decent welcome topic about me, myself and my unicorn.


From this line I am just going to type things that pop in my head about myself:


I am known as Futendra on the net, my in real life name is Brandon.
I am a very annoying person :poke: as you guys may know already.
Since I got here I had like 10 projects, only 2 finished (With shame!) and since this year I WILL finish my projects.
Last year was a rough year for me, 3 family members who were very close to me died...
I am new to Ruby, but I am now trying to edit some scripts and stuff like that.
I suck at spriting but I can edit basic things.
My patience is almost non-existing.
It takes a very long time before I actually trust people
I am studying Art
AFROMAAAAAAN >  :shaft:
I am currently bored. Time for unicorns!
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/021/5/c/Unicorns_Fart_Rainbows__3_by_thunderwolf900.png)

I like chocolate
Title: Re: The uberawesome welcome topic that involves unicorns
Post by: MarkHest on April 15, 2012, 12:08:27 pm
QuoteI like chocolate


I Like Trains

(http://www.gw.govt.nz/assets/Transport/Pix/Trains/outside.jpg)
Title: Re: The uberawesome welcome topic that involves unicorns
Post by: Futendra on April 15, 2012, 12:17:53 pm
Quote from: MarkHest on April 15, 2012, 12:08:27 pm
QuoteI like chocolate


I Like Trains

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.gw.govt.nz/assets/Transport/Pix/Trains/outside.jpg)



I know! :D
Title: Re: The uberawesome welcome topic that involves unicorns
Post by: AJNR95 on April 15, 2012, 01:19:04 pm
That sir, is NOT a Unicorn.
Tis' an "Alicorn"
Title: Re: The uberawesome welcome topic that involves unicorns
Post by: Futendra on April 15, 2012, 01:27:42 pm
Quote from: AJNR95 on April 15, 2012, 01:19:04 pm
That sir, is NOT a Unicorn.
Tis' an "Alicorn"


You are right, I will edit :D
Title: Re: The uberawesome welcome topic that involves unicorns
Post by: G_G on April 15, 2012, 09:29:22 pm
Quote from: AJNR95 on April 15, 2012, 01:19:04 pm
That sir, is NOT a Unicorn.
Tis' an "Alicorn"


*brohooves* /)