My girlfriend has amazing art (in my opinion), but like plenty of artists, she didn't think she was very good at all. So, I decided to create and maintain this DeviantArt page for her so more people can see her art and reassure her that I'm not the only one that enjoys looking at it. :3
http://fallenstarfish.deviantart.com/ (http://fallenstarfish.deviantart.com/)
Her art is absolutely amazing! <3 I love the penguin and kitty one the best. Its just overflowing with cuteness. >.<
I think this is fantastic. I don't know a lot about art, so I can't give any professional feedback, but it surely looks really good!
Quote from: game_guy on April 18, 2012, 12:53:47 am
Her art is absolutely amazing! <3 I love the penguin and kitty one the best. Its just overflowing with cuteness. >.<
My thoughts exactly. :3
Quote from: SBR* on April 18, 2012, 11:46:56 am
I think this is fantastic. I don't know a lot about art, so I can't give any professional feedback, but it surely looks really good!
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to tell her. :3