Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Andreavnn on April 19, 2012, 02:34:19 pm

Title: [Resolved}[XP] Tileset Converter
Post by: Andreavnn on April 19, 2012, 02:34:19 pm
Is there a script out there that converters VX tilesets to XP, I found one for sprites.  :???:

I am looking for a tileset that is for RPG Maker XP and has same kind of design at the photo below. The image below is from a VX tileset if there is a why to convert, that isn't extremely complicated, I am open to that also. Let me know if you want the full tile. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Example 1
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2600/tilesetexample.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/tilesetexample.png/)


Example 2
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3608/hills.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/hills.png/)


*EDIT* I found example 2 and I really like the style is there anyone making Auto-tiles that can help wipe some up for that set? Or does anyone know where I can find more like example 2? Thanks to anyone who can help.
**EDIT** Something like round VX Tilesets in XP format. :/ I've heard of them, but all the links I ever find are broken.