Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Spoofus on April 25, 2012, 08:38:05 pm

Title: Bad things always...
Post by: Spoofus on April 25, 2012, 08:38:05 pm
Well,I am gonna be gone for awhile (dunno if anyone would notice or not)
My grandmother died of a heart attack last night and I been with some of the family going over the funeral arrangements.
I may be gone for awhile since I have to travel from Tennessee to Ohio, and the worst part will be when the lawyer starts telling what everone got in the will,i can already see my family being a pack of hyenas over the whole thing.  :facepalm:

so I will see you all after a period of time.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: G_G on April 25, 2012, 09:15:19 pm
Well good luck to you. I have yet to experience the death of a family member so I can only imagine a portion of what you may or may not be going through. Best of luck spoofus. I'll miss ya. <3
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Blizzard on April 25, 2012, 09:15:29 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things don't go as badly as you expect them to.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 25, 2012, 09:32:41 pm
My condolences to you, Spoofus,  and just so you know, you will be missed.
We'll see you when you return.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Calintz on April 25, 2012, 09:42:12 pm
as i said in my PM, keep your head up. things will be okay. i look forward to seeing you when it's over.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: winkio on April 25, 2012, 10:43:58 pm
See you when you get back.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: SBR* on April 26, 2012, 11:34:47 am
My condolences and I wish you the best of luck.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: AliveDrive on April 26, 2012, 01:36:42 pm
Remember, don't mourn her death, celebrate the fact that she lived. I hope you feel better.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Spoofus on May 05, 2012, 01:28:33 am
Ugh I finally made it back home,and got some rest and figured I would let you all know how it went.

First of all the funeral was nice,except for when I got there and everything the whole reading of the "will" :facepalm:

I was the one who literally had to pay all of the funeral expenses when I got there the funeral home had yet to prep the body for the funeral and all that,when i asked why,literally and I mean literally every family member I asked about this pretty much said they didn't have the money to pay or to put any money in to help with the expenses at all,which I knew was a lie considering one of my uncles won like 20 thousand dollars on a lottery ticket not that long ago.so I had to empty all my savings which was around 6 thousand dollars  :'(
but someone had to pay for the funeral right?
And at the "will" reading everyone in the family had gotten something in it except for me obviously,and just to mention I was literally the ONLY ONE who didn't get anything.after all had I had for the family with giving them all my money I had to pay for the funeral.after the lawyer was done reading I couldn't contain myself any longer and had to say something after finding out I didn't get anything in the will.

I pretty much stood up walked right up to the lawyer and took the will from him,and of course the family got mad about saying I was greedy and stuff related to that.I told them all to shut the fuck up and sit there until I read this damn thing myself since I am the one who paid for the funeral and some of the medical expenses my grandmother had because my family are greedy bastards.after spending around 10 minutes going over the will I most reassuringly did not get anything in it.so I left the building and sat outside,not even 5 minutes later one of my aunts came out and ask me to come back inside,and once I did,I found out they wanted me to pay the lawyer expenses too, so I alked right back to the door and looked at the family and told them "FUCK YOU ALL!, if any of you ever contact me again I will punch you in the damn face." (which by the way felt great  :haha: )

So I have officially cut ties with the family which oddly enough feels great.(except my mother and brother cause they weren't there because of issues at home,but it is nothing major.) 

now so you all know please do not feel sorry for me,I honestly haven't felt this good in a long time  :)
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: winkio on May 05, 2012, 02:06:26 am
Well that's the way family works sometimes.  At least you can move on now.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Spoofus on May 05, 2012, 04:21:38 am
QuoteWell that's the way family works sometimes.  At least you can move on now


true.
I have come to realize that there is a 50/50 chance of having a good family or a awful one.it all comes down to what cards are ahnded to you in life.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: SBR* on May 05, 2012, 04:34:34 am
It's nice to hear from you again :). I'm glad your family problems are 'resolved' and that you feel so great about it.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 05, 2012, 05:39:34 am
Damn, I feel like an asshole for not having found this topic up till now. -__-
Anyway, my condolescences about your grandma.. and what happened at the funeral there sounds terrible. Basically the same happened at the funeral of my grandma.. just that my aunts already started  emptying her house before she was even dead. That being said, I think it's good to cut ties with your family sometimes, especially after things like this. If they do nothing but make things more difficult, there's no reason to stay in contact with them.
Also, *hugs*.
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Spoofus on May 05, 2012, 05:26:30 pm
thanks SBR and Sub
oh and sub don't feel like an asshole your still my favorite :)
Title: Re: Bad things always...
Post by: Tazero on May 12, 2012, 10:02:55 am
Glad you stood up for yourself, You enjoyable to talk too on XboX and you seem like too nice of a guy get that shit thrown at you. *hugs*