Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Advanced RPG Creator => Core Development => Topic started by: Ryex on May 02, 2012, 02:16:35 am

Title: @ Zer0
Post by: Ryex on May 02, 2012, 02:16:35 am
I need you to document everything you've done and everything you were  planing to do. I never really kept track of your side of the work because I knew you could do you own thing. so I need to know what parts of the system are there  and where to look to figure out how they work, I don't need a lot of detail but a expansive overview would be nice. and for things like the script editor I need to know what parts are missing before they are at full functionality.

this will help me get off the ground and I won't have to spend as much time analyzing your code to work with it.
Title: Re: @ Zer0
Post by: ForeverZer0 on May 02, 2012, 07:46:17 am
That's not a problem.
I'll keep in touch on MSN as well, and can answer any questions you come up with about my work along the way.
Title: Re: @ Zer0
Post by: Blizzard on May 14, 2012, 02:34:05 am
Has F0 done this already or are you at least still in contact with him? I'd like to know when I can remove his access from this section and the SVN repository.
Title: Re: @ Zer0
Post by: Ryex on May 14, 2012, 09:13:23 am
I actually haven't been able to contact him... but no he hasn't done this yet
Title: Re: @ Zer0
Post by: ForeverZer0 on May 14, 2012, 10:44:31 pm
Fuck it.
I feel really bad about leaving you guys behind. I'm gonna continue with ARC. I may not be quite as active on the forum itself, but I can't let you two down just like that.  It has been gnawing at me since I made my post about leaving, and I feel that I owe you both much better than that, on a personal level, and not just on the anonymous "fellow forum member" level. We have come so close to creating something truly great, and I will regret it if I am not there for its first full release.

Starting tomorrow, the other side projects I am working are over, and I am with ARC until the end, if you guys will still have me. I realize that it will take time to both of you to catch up on my part of the project, and I would be an asshole to leave you both hanging with it. I personally apologize to both of you for my lapse. 
Title: Re: @ Zer0
Post by: Blizzard on May 15, 2012, 01:46:31 am
... Marry me.