Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: AJNR95 on May 04, 2012, 10:10:40 pm

Title: [RMVX-Ace] Cannot Attack and Guard
Post by: AJNR95 on May 04, 2012, 10:10:40 pm
For some weird reason, I'm not allowed to Attack and Guard in the game.
My version has been gained in less conscientious methods. It's a japanese version,
with the .dll file converted to English. However, the scripts are still japanese.

I don't know if I need to make a "Skill" for a Simple Attack,
I don't know if I need "TP" to Attack or Guard.

I have 3 skills in the database and overlooked the actors and class traits and shit

Wrong.
Apparently, my actors are doing a skill when they perform a regular attack. How do I fix this?
I have not touched the basic scripts.


I have solved this myself. Delete this thread.
(Skill 001 will always be the basic attack of the game, where Skill 002 will always be the basic guard of the game)