Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: GAX on May 23, 2012, 07:40:54 pm

Title: Script Rewrite Assistance
Post by: GAX on May 23, 2012, 07:40:54 pm
I'm currently preparing a demo of Chaotic Fury and have finally found the base for my Battle System, but there is still some work to be done.

http://charliefleed.blogspot.com/2010/04/ctb-by-charlie-fleed.html This is the base I am using, it is a Final Fantasy X-style Battle System.

Things I need done for this script (for first demo)
-Stripped down to the basic battle system (removal of extra skill and states)
--I'd like to keep the way the graphics are utilized only because I have actually put a lot of work into designing a UI already.
-Needs to be compatible with ChaosRage Limit System by Blizzard
-Needs to be compatible with Tons of Addons by Blizzard
-Bars replaced with Blizzart Bars from Tons of Addons

If more information is needed, please contact me via PM or Skype.


Thanks in Advance
-GAX
Title: Re: Script Rewrite Assistance
Post by: GAX on May 25, 2013, 10:31:42 pm
NECROBUMP!

I attempted to do this myself recently and I've run into some problems.  If anyone can be of help, it'd be greatly appreciated.