Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Subsonic_Noise on May 24, 2012, 06:38:23 am

Title: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 24, 2012, 06:38:23 am
I'm bored, so let's do this. Post your compatibility with others, too.

My Last.fm Profile (http://www.lastfm.de/user/KSCIAAMUSIC)
What I listened to in the last 7 days: ShowHide
(http://www.tapmusic.net/lastfm/collage.php?user=KSCIAAMUSIC&type=7day&4x4=true&caption=true)
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Blizzard on May 24, 2012, 06:40:51 am
You didn't listen to any of Blizzard's songs. ._.
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 24, 2012, 08:39:51 am
Listens on soundcloud don't scrobble :P If you can give me your album in FLAC / ALAC / WAV I'll put it in my library though. :)
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Blizzard on May 24, 2012, 09:42:52 am
I'll send you a link once I have it all uploaded.
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 24, 2012, 12:22:32 pm
Thanks :) I'm switching my library over to ALAC right now and I made it a rule not to add any mp3s anymore.
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on June 07, 2012, 04:29:31 pm
Bump. I was hoping this would lead to some great exchanges about music.
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Blizzard on June 07, 2012, 04:41:21 pm
What are you complaining about, you got my album for free. :V:
Title: Re: Last.fm thread! Show your fellow CP Members what music you listen to.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on June 07, 2012, 04:55:02 pm
I really like it by the way. Am not big into trance, but the production is really well done, as well as the progressions. :)
Not scrobbling it right now though, because last.fm will start recommending me trance, and I like the recommendations it's giving me now. :P