Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: DevilHuntress on July 05, 2012, 07:04:13 am

Title: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: DevilHuntress on July 05, 2012, 07:04:13 am
Hello there, nice meeting you all, I'm from Romania, I'm 19 years old (extremelly immature though).
I am a big fan of classic arcade games, cartoons(anime included) and weird stuff.

Good things about me:
-I get along with most people very well
-I always keep my promises
-I'm hard working sometimes
-I'm kinda perverted and insane

Bad things:
-I'm not very active
-I'm kinda lazy from time to time
-I'm immature
-I'm a bit stupid
-I'm kinda perverted and insane
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: Blizzard on July 05, 2012, 07:33:06 am
Quote from: DevilHuntress on July 05, 2012, 07:04:13 am
-I'm immature
-I'm a bit stupid
-I'm kinda perverted and insane


I think you'll fit in perfectly with the rest of us. *takes off pants, AGAIN*

:welcome:
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: DevilHuntress on July 05, 2012, 07:54:40 am
thanks
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: ForeverZer0 on July 05, 2012, 10:19:21 am
:welcome:
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: ThallionDarkshine on July 05, 2012, 10:22:38 am
Yay, Pokemon reference!
:welcome:
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: MarkHest on July 05, 2012, 10:54:38 am
Welcome! :D
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: SBR* on July 05, 2012, 10:59:36 am
Welcome to CP :).
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: DevilHuntress on July 05, 2012, 11:21:09 am
thank you everyone
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: AJNR95 on July 05, 2012, 05:43:19 pm
(http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/AJNR95/3772044868.jpg)
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: Ryex on July 05, 2012, 07:02:38 pm
Jessie. James. To denounce the evils of truth and love!

umm... I mean...

Welcome to Chaos!
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on July 05, 2012, 07:16:41 pm
Penis.
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: Blizzard on July 06, 2012, 02:17:31 am
@AJNR95: What has been seen cannot be unseen. ._.
Title: Re: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Post by: Holyrapid on July 08, 2012, 05:24:52 am
Welcome to our "little" (how many members do we have? The total must be in the thousands) community. And don't worry, most of us are immature at least time to time, and i'd say that many of us can be crazy as well...

Also, Blizz, my thoughts exactly. Though my first thought was
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NABwciT19iw