Has anyone heard of Captain NES, the cartoon series? Well, this has almost nothing to do with it. It's a webcomic (like 8-bit theater) that is hillarious (also like 8-bit theater) which has SNES characters (not like 8-bit theater) and a plot (also unlike 8-bit theater. Wait. Does 8-bit theater have a plot?)
Anyways, check it out at www.captainsnes.com (http://www.captainsnes.com). Do it NOW! ;D
You infected me! D.<
ow
So much pixel graphics...It boggles my mind...x_X Especially when the graphics are zoomed into their entirety. I personally like one-liners or witty jokes there, but nevertheless.
And isn't the Cartoon Series known as Captain N? o,o
Massively Necro-ing/Bumping this topic for the awesomeness that is Captain SNES.
Never heard of it. Is it good enough for me to waste my life away reading 724 pages?
Let me single out 5 of the comics that I will never forget. I laughed my ass off.
(http://www.captainsnes.com/comics/2001-09-01.jpg)
(http://www.captainsnes.com/comics/2003-09-20.gif)
actually a continuation on the previous one: ShowHide (http://www.captainsnes.com/comics/2003-09-23.gif)
Quote from: CecilNo, I am sure there are good, kind mother-in-laws... They're probably hanging out with ehtical politicians and honest lawyers.
(http://www.captainsnes.com/comics/2002-04-23.gif)
again a continuation, a few comics later this time: ShowHide (http://www.captainsnes.com/comics/2002-04-27.gif)
If these comics with the unexpected and clever kind of humor involving a little bit of pop culture, lots of game humor and OMGLOL moments aren't convincing enough, you're better off not reading it.