Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: TrueCynder on July 15, 2012, 05:19:12 am

Title: Hello there :)
Post by: TrueCynder on July 15, 2012, 05:19:12 am
 :) Hey nice to meet you all ^^

I´m TrueCynder - but you can call me Jan if you like =P
I am currently working on two projects

Two original Rpg´s one of them is a Monster Hunting RPG -
which is using the RmXP engine ^_^

so yeah :)  hehe

~TrueCynder
Title: Re: Hello there :)
Post by: Zexion on July 15, 2012, 08:16:24 am
Welcome to the bestest estest forums ever ........... hi... O.O
Title: Re: Hello there :)
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on July 15, 2012, 08:51:24 am
Are you from germany, by any chance?
Title: Re: Hello there :)
Post by: TrueCynder on July 15, 2012, 11:49:19 am
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 15, 2012, 08:51:24 am
Are you from germany, by any chance?
yes i am :D i guess you know me then ?
haha
Title: Re: Hello there :)
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on July 15, 2012, 11:59:41 am
Nah, I don't, it's just in the way you write really :P Hard to explain.
Nice to meet you though. I'm german as well.
Title: Re: Hello there :)
Post by: ForeverZer0 on July 15, 2012, 04:38:06 pm
:welcome:
Title: Re: Hello there :)
Post by: SBR* on July 16, 2012, 09:03:47 am
Welcome to CP :).