Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: G_G on July 28, 2012, 09:35:26 am

Title: Recommended Mini Fridge?
Post by: G_G on July 28, 2012, 09:35:26 am
Didn't know where else to put this, since it's an appliance, I figured it'd belong here.

Anyways, I'm trying to find a mini fridge to put into my room so I can be lazier than I already am. I was looking at a few on Wal-Mart's online store, I'm looking into this one more specifically.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Igloo-3.2-cu-ft-Refrigerator/19895937?findingMethod=rr

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight here, maybe recommend one or whatnot.
Title: Re: Recommended Mini Fridge?
Post by: Spoofus on July 29, 2012, 06:03:00 pm
i can find out what mini-fridge my brother has for you, i know that thing is good. when i find out the brand i'll let you know.

got a hold of my brother, and it turns out that his mini-fridge is an igloo brand.