Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Troubleshooting / Help => Topic started by: lordsolrac2 on July 28, 2012, 06:31:43 pm

Title: How to make Charecters Go Around Freely?
Post by: lordsolrac2 on July 28, 2012, 06:31:43 pm
I didn't really find a good Section for this but.

In Blizz ABS how can I make other (New Added) Characters Move Freely with AI? And YET be Able to Switch Characters?

Example :: Kingdom Hearts + Harry Potter Games.

My Problem is I want them to move around freely, following the leader, while be able to switch party leaders instead of handling each character one-by-one alone. (Lufia DS for example)
Title: Re: How to make Charecters Go Around Freely?
Post by: KK20 on July 28, 2012, 07:14:14 pm
You wouldn't happen to mean the built-in Caterpillar? Just turn that on within the configuration.
Title: Re: How to make Charecters Go Around Freely?
Post by: lordsolrac2 on July 28, 2012, 08:46:01 pm
Yeah that follows. ^^" Thanks for telling me. But How can I add another HUD aside of the Leader? (I use Lower Left Area) By this I mean literally another Box with the HUD.
Title: Re: How to make Charecters Go Around Freely?
Post by: Boba Fett Link on July 29, 2012, 02:42:38 pm
Look in the script database. There are two that can show multiple party members.