It still exists. o.o;
http://z3.invisionfree.com/ChaosProject/index.php
Make it usable again so we can see what topic there were :)
Done.
EDIT: I'll set all permissions to read only. That includes "hidden" forums, they will be visible as well.
oh gods, I joined that place in November 2007! how far I've come
CP's over 6 years old. Man...
we're doing pretty good for a > 6 year old forum that's as small as we are :P
Looks at Blizz post count then. Looks at it now. -"Wow.."
Oh, and you should start up CP - TTM again :)
It's so old D:
Blizz-ABS 1.8 OH YEAH
Quote from: stripe103 on August 17, 2012, 11:50:36 am
Looks at Blizz post count then. Looks at it now. -"Wow.."
*looks at own post count*
*goes off to get a life*
Blizz, which kids screwed you over? Oh, and was TTM a numbered game in the Chaos Project saga? :O
For starters, the 10 mappers. >_>
TTM was supposed to be a CP game. This was before the original CP became part of LL. If you read about TTM, at one point I decided to make the original CP an LL game and TTM may have just turned to be LL5 in which case the "6 elements" would have turned out to be the power of Chaos in 6 flavors, even a further split off than the original 2 flavors "Chaos" and "Lexima".