Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Magus on August 31, 2012, 10:37:45 am

Title: [XP] Super simple request. [resolved]
Post by: Magus on August 31, 2012, 10:37:45 am
In Ccoa's UMS, I can't seem to find a way to make the windowskin disappear, so that you can only see the text.  :facepalm:

Whenever set the game (in the database) to start off with no windowskin and then have cccoa ums turn it on, the text box works, but whenever I go to the menu, it's still black. WHich means, I can't see the highlighter over the options.

Can anyone make a way to turn the windowskin on and off via scriptcall?
Title: Re: [XP] Super simple request. (Turning Windowskin on and off via scriptcall)
Post by: Boba Fett Link on August 31, 2012, 11:04:49 am
Isn't there already an event command to do that? Change Text Options on the first page.
Title: Re: [XP] Super simple request. (Turning Windowskin on and off via scriptcall)
Post by: Magus on September 04, 2012, 10:25:07 am
O_O I never noticed it.  *sigh* Still doesn't make the window skin appear back for the menu or anything.  SO I'll use that at the beginning cutscene and remake it form there :3