Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: KK20 on September 17, 2012, 02:12:26 pm

Title: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: KK20 on September 17, 2012, 02:12:26 pm
NSFW or for younger audience.
Youtube Video Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcKJVbHA)

Couldn't stop laughing throughout the video.  :rofl:
Title: Re: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: Blizzard on September 17, 2012, 02:39:37 pm
I only laughed at the very, very end. Sure, it's funny, but it feels kinda off.
Title: Re: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: KK20 on September 17, 2012, 10:58:57 pm
I'm assuming you know who Gilbert Gottfried is and that Fifty Shades of Grey is known to be a very erotic book.

I dunno, maybe it's just because I like Gottfried's ridiculous voice.
Quotebut it feels kinda off
That's the point. :P ...unless I'm misunderstanding you...
Title: Re: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: Blizzard on September 18, 2012, 02:23:28 am
No, no, I understand that Fifty Shades of Gray is an erotic book and that Gottfriend is a comedian (at least he's doing something funny here). What I meant is that the humor is off. While I see that it was supposed to be funny, I can't shake the feeling that it was a bit too try-hard. I would have expected the women's reactions to be a little bit more WTF-styled.
Title: Re: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: Ryex on September 18, 2012, 04:21:59 am
that's just it, their reaction are a cross between WTF, "Why and I listening to this", and  "I want to hear more" << which is the joke
Title: Re: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: Blizzard on September 18, 2012, 06:42:04 am
Quote from: Ryex on September 18, 2012, 04:21:59 am
"I want to hear more"


This. This is what I didn't get. xD Now it makes much more sense. Though, I should have come to that conclusion after seeing the last woman's reaction.

EDIT: Just rewatched it with my buddies. We laughed our asses off.
Title: Re: Reading of Fifty Shades of Grey
Post by: Holyrapid on September 22, 2012, 01:02:49 pm
To me that was still off... I mean, it got a chuckle out of me, but here's something even funnier:
Jon St. John reads 50 shades of gray (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4glr1LhnNo)