Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: RoseSkye on September 27, 2012, 11:24:09 am

Title: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: RoseSkye on September 27, 2012, 11:24:09 am
Yeah, I'll need someone to help me find bugs and stuff. I'm not a novice in rm, but I do sometimes skim over errors.
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: SquareMan on September 27, 2012, 06:48:45 pm
I'm down for testing, shoot me a PM when you need me.
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: Heretic86 on September 27, 2012, 07:21:46 pm
Quote from: RoseSkye on September 27, 2012, 11:24:09 am
Yeah, I'll need someone to help me find bugs and stuff. I'm not a novice in rm, but I do sometimes skim over errors.


Can you be more specific?  Are you looking to test a Script, or a full Game?  How much effort would need to be put into looking for possible bugs?  I am interested, just so you know...
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: RoseSkye on September 27, 2012, 08:03:03 pm
There are two projects I want to test with a player.
1. Blessed be the Lady: Chapter 1.

^With that I want to see what audiences think of it. If they see a few errors or something that needs changing I want them to report it by recording it on a notepad.

(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/TokyoAngel/Bbtl2.png)


2. Rebellion of Angels.
^Same thing almost, but it's a multiplayer game.

(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/TokyoAngel/Cave.png)

Five dollars and a bonus if your report something interesting.
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: Blizzard on September 28, 2012, 03:30:17 am
Hit me up with Rebellion of Angels. I wanna see how you made RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS work together.
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: RoseSkye on September 28, 2012, 02:16:34 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on September 28, 2012, 03:30:17 am
Hit me up with Rebellion of Angels. I wanna see how you made RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS work together.


Sure, but I ran into a problem. I cannot run the rmxos on anything -but- 127.0.0.1. That means that there isn't a way to log on my server.
Edit: I'll just pm you the client and you can check it out and tell me what you think when you look around a bit
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: Blizzard on September 28, 2012, 02:41:13 pm
The newest version of RMX-OS has a better guide how to set up your network. Have you tried that one yet?
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: RoseSkye on September 28, 2012, 02:47:27 pm
I'll dl it now
Title: Re: [XP] Beta Testers needed.
Post by: SquareMan on September 28, 2012, 03:50:53 pm
I'll test either one or both.