Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Holyrapid on November 08, 2012, 10:06:02 am

Title: Streaming tomorrow!
Post by: Holyrapid on November 08, 2012, 10:06:02 am
I will be doing a live stream at twitch.tv/holyrapid, and the stream will start at about 18:00 (6PM) GMT+2 time. Use this (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) to see what your local time will be.
I welcome you all to come and watch. I'm not quite sure what games i will play, but that will be part of the fun :P
Title: Re: Streaming tomorrow!
Post by: R.A.V.S.O on November 08, 2012, 06:20:07 pm
would love to watch it, but my sanity's ass is being handed over by college test after college test...

maybe next time, I'll probably sticky this on my to-do list later on.
Title: Re: Streaming tomorrow!
Post by: Holyrapid on November 09, 2012, 10:58:33 am
The stream is about to start, address above and in the shout box