Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Mixxth on January 03, 2013, 04:05:42 pm

Title: [RESOLVED]Blizz-ABS ~ Random Treasure Drops?
Post by: Mixxth on January 03, 2013, 04:05:42 pm
This is a question about Blizz-ABS script:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Just wondering if there's something I'm missing... recently made health globes drop which require the mob to have a chance to drop them in the enemies tab of the database.

Thing is I would also like a chance to drop other treasure as well... I've thought of a few solutions like creating replica enemies and just changing the treasure modifications... or just mixing the treasure dropped around all enemies and only some drop globes...

Thing is I would rather have enemies always have the chance to drop a health globe and random loots as well, it would go a hell of alot more smooth and require alot less of my time, is this already implemented or is it going to be implemented?

if both are a no I'll mark as resolved and suck it up, but I would rather ask first..

Greatly appreciated, thanks guys
Title: Re: Blizz-ABS ~ Random Treasure Drops?
Post by: KK20 on January 03, 2013, 04:30:21 pm
Quote from: Blizz-ABS User Manual
1.2.3. Tons of Add-ons Compatibility List
Multi-Drop
Compatible: Yes.
Tested: Yes.
Notes: Blizz-ABS was made compatible with this add-on in an older version already.

:???:
Title: Re: Blizz-ABS ~ Random Treasure Drops?
Post by: Mixxth on January 03, 2013, 04:56:17 pm
After googleing and searching forums why could I not find what you already knew >.<, this game is frying my brain if it isn't already fried... funny thing is I use that addon, as usual I'll try it and report back, I would leave this for anyone else wondering as I've seen it asked before on other forums, clear, cut, precise and right to the point, thanks KK20.

[Edit] wow.. and here I was thinking I was done with asking the retarded questions this is resolved..