Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: WhiteDemon15 on January 13, 2013, 06:16:59 am

Title: If an admin would help with me a small favor...
Post by: WhiteDemon15 on January 13, 2013, 06:16:59 am
... and delete this post, please?
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,2888.msg56998.html#msg56998

It'd be really helpful of you, and it'd mean a lot. :)

I'm deleting my account afterward, is all.
Title: Re: If an admin would help with me a small favor...
Post by: Blizzard on January 13, 2013, 06:32:32 am
Are you really sure about this? If your account is deleted, there is no return anymore.
Title: Re: If an admin would help with me a small favor...
Post by: WhiteDemon15 on January 13, 2013, 07:14:08 am
Yeah. I've been away from the RPG Maker community, and might not make a return, soon.
School, work, life. Just everything is in the way.

If I ever do come back to RPG Maker, I'd go under a different username, and there's no need for this one, anymore.
And if I do come back, I'll go to Chaos Project again. It's really nice to see this place is still alive. :)
Title: Re: If an admin would help with me a small favor...
Post by: Blizzard on January 13, 2013, 08:32:07 am
Alright, I will respect your wish and delete your account now (along with the thread).
I'm sad to see a veteran member go even if you didn't post that much over the years. Have a good life!