Since I keep putting music on here, I think I'll just edit this one to save room. Anyway, here's a couple more for now for anyone who wants to listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eit0EmQRkos Evil classical: Kinda like an intro made of a few little mini-themes. But it's fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu6ROJJKa-E Love Coil: A rock song I wrote for my band a while back. Fruity Drums and Bass, real guitar and singing. (no robots.. :( )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jc2OFjBCm0: Port town? Not sure where this fits, but whatever here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4yF94PGQwg&feature=youtu.be Zelda song minor rendition: Remember how when you lost a chocobo race in ff7 and it did the minor rendition of the fanfare?
This is like that but with the zelda song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57_wx1MR7wU "Classical Mullet" This is a baroque thing that I did, at the end there is another song idea. It's really cool. Think Shinra Tower song.
Evil classical:
Reminds me more of game music. If that is what you were aiming for, you did a pretty good job. :)
Love Coil:
I'm not really a fan of this kind of music, but except for the mastering this song sounds to me like commercial quality. O_o Great job on that.
Port town?:
Hm, this one is significantly different than the others. I suppose you're not done yet with this one. At least it doesn't sound finished to me.
Thanks for the critiques :)
Yeah, evil classical is meant to be like a title theme song.
As far as the mastering on love coil, it was okay but you can hear the master reverb a little too much lol.
The port town one was more of a back beat. I couldn't really find a good set of latin percussion so I'll likely have to do that manually. It was fruity loops basic stuff before I found some better packs. The only thing I really want to keep about it is the second part where it has a haunting ambient kind of flange effect.