Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: ArcaneAlchemy on January 22, 2013, 07:35:26 am

Title: Terra's Theme FF6 All guitars awesome!
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on January 22, 2013, 07:35:26 am
This is done with all guitars and it is one of my favorite RPG songs ever. The last part has strings and beat, but the rest is all done by hand :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8KqbpqyCBI&feature=youtu.be

Tell me what you think about it.
Title: Re: Terra's Theme FF6 All guitars awesome!
Post by: WhiteRose on August 23, 2013, 08:23:03 pm
Quote from: ArcaneAlchemy on January 22, 2013, 07:35:26 am
This is done with all guitars and it is one of my favorite RPG songs ever. The last part has strings and beat, but the rest is all done by hand :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8KqbpqyCBI&feature=youtu.be

Tell me what you think about it.


I know this was posted a long time ago, but I'm giving it a bump for quality. I just listened to it for the first time, and it is really well done - I've liked this song ever since playing through FFVI way back in the day, and this is a great arrangement. :)
Title: Re: Terra's Theme FF6 All guitars awesome!
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on August 29, 2013, 05:17:00 am
Thanks!