Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Troubleshooting / Help => Topic started by: MOAL on January 31, 2013, 11:23:12 pm

Title: [XP] No game pause when out of focus?
Post by: MOAL on January 31, 2013, 11:23:12 pm
Is there a way to make games not pause when they're out of focus? I'm wondering because I'm trying to test several games at once, and it's annoying that the others just stay paused when I need them to keep running. I have no idea how to go about it myself.

I've tried searching for this on google and other places as well, but I can't find anything besides scripts that let you pause the game via keyboard shortcut or other unrelated things.
Title: Re: [XP] No game pause when out of focus?
Post by: KK20 on January 31, 2013, 11:46:35 pm
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=56900

Short answer: No.
Complicated answer: It's probably possible but it would be incredibly hard to pull off.

As the forum suggests, using delta timing is your best bet.
Title: Re: [XP] No game pause when out of focus?
Post by: MOAL on February 01, 2013, 12:22:24 am
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information and reply anyway. :)