Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Ultimate on February 25, 2013, 02:46:15 pm

Title: Ultimate here
Post by: Ultimate on February 25, 2013, 02:46:15 pm
Hi people ! Let me say I am extremely impressed with the chaos project and the level of knowledge here. I dabbled with rpgmaker since inception and quit every few years when hard drives would crash and I'd lose my games. I started makin a game last summer and just resumed this January. Thank to Blizzard, ace and other community members I have made a ton of changes including getting rid of that nasty built in battle system in Favour of an incredible action system. I have so many credits that I haven't accounted for but for now this is just a hobby to survive my boring office job.

So, hello! I thought I'd make an account to tell you all how amazing your scripts are -- imagine us all back in the day, using only the original system.

I guess I'll start off with a script request for a chrono trigger menu system. I can't find the old ones online but ideally I will adapt it to blizzards ragnarok online job point system. I am vey good wih photoshop and graphics of all kinds. Tiles/chars etc . Any requests plz ask!
Title: Re: Ultimate here
Post by: KK20 on February 25, 2013, 03:05:41 pm
Welcome back to the RM community :D Looking forward to seeing some of your graphical skills.
Title: Re: Ultimate here
Post by: Blizzard on February 25, 2013, 03:14:27 pm
You're welcome. And welcome! :)
Title: Re: Ultimate here
Post by: Ryex on February 25, 2013, 04:36:00 pm
Welcome to Chaos!