Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: KDawg08 on March 03, 2013, 06:20:41 pm

Title: Viagra isn't just for men!!!
Post by: KDawg08 on March 03, 2013, 06:20:41 pm
Just kidding, well.. It's actually true but...


I'm not new here, but seems my old account got deleted for some reason. Too bad..

I was here a couple of years ago I thought as KDawg08 but now I'm not sure if my account was KDawg08 or Chithead... Or even Chithead08.

Anyhow, I'm starting my RMXP game back up from scratch, Figured this would be the best place to get some help and work on my ideas. :D

Unfortunately I can't get the IRC java client to work so...
Title: Re: Viagra isn't just for men!!!
Post by: Blizzard on March 03, 2013, 07:27:06 pm
LMAO, you totally got me there. I already thought it was a spam account that I had to delete. xD

:welcome:

It's possible that I deleted your account since I delete old accounts with less than 5 posts.
Title: Re: Viagra isn't just for men!!!
Post by: Ryex on March 03, 2013, 08:52:46 pm
Welcome back to Chaos!
Title: Re: Viagra isn't just for men!!!
Post by: KDawg08 on March 03, 2013, 10:06:43 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2013, 07:27:06 pm
LMAO, you totally got me there. I already thought it was a spam account that I had to delete. xD

:welcome:

It's possible that I deleted your account since I delete old accounts with less than 5 posts.



Haha, Running forums for years made me think of it. I figured you might get a kick out of it :)
Title: Re: Viagra isn't just for men!!!
Post by: Ryex on March 04, 2013, 12:06:22 am
Also we kinda stopped using the IRC and moved to a skype group if you want to PM or post your skype name (provided you have one) we can get you added to that if you want.
Title: Re: Viagra isn't just for men!!!
Post by: KDawg08 on March 04, 2013, 12:43:30 am
Quote from: Ryex on March 04, 2013, 12:06:22 am
Also we kinda stopped using the IRC and moved to a skype group if you want to PM or post your skype name (provided you have one) we can get you added to that if you want.



My Skype is KDawg08 just as my username :)