Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: Travis on March 16, 2013, 06:12:58 am

Title: For my shooting game
Post by: Travis on March 16, 2013, 06:12:58 am
Hello,

I am planning to develop a new game which is base on war in 1988. I am currently using ABS blizz for my project. Can I make an actor with a rifle and also an enemy with rifle to attack? It's like a modern war. Currently I used the ABS configuration to change the range of weapon and i put it as an iron gun. I copy the generated scrip and replace with default scrip. However, there is an error saying "Could not found Graphics/Character/weapon_22". How can I make my project working.

Thank you.
Title: Re: For my shooting game
Post by: KK20 on March 17, 2013, 01:09:20 pm
Because you are using graphics for weapons, you need to create a gun graphic for your actor to hold. It's a character set graphic that you just upload into your project. The Blizz-ABS manual covers this.
Title: Re: For my shooting game
Post by: Travis on March 18, 2013, 06:16:31 am
Thank you so much. I had fixed the problem and it's now working. but i still wanna to know how to make my enemy to use a ranged weapon like rifle. He just coming near to me and do some melee attack. I really appreciate your help. thanks a lot.. :D