Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Pokemon Online Remexos => Bug Reports and Tech Issues => Topic started by: Aqua on March 25, 2013, 04:44:34 pm

Title: Map Bugs
Post by: Aqua on March 25, 2013, 04:44:34 pm
Post screenshots and descriptions of map errors here!


Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i.imgur.com/uk9vrwT.png)

Bed not interacting with character properly.
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Aegisrox on March 25, 2013, 05:07:52 pm
Hello Aqua!

Dont worry, the bed doesnt have interaction yet! But it is a good idea to implement in the official version, there is no problem! :D

Thanks for report!

Regards

Aegis

EDIT: Added bed interaction to heal the player, check the download section ;)
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Aqua on March 25, 2013, 05:46:14 pm
I meant the pillow doesn't display over under the head correctly.
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Aegisrox on March 25, 2013, 06:29:35 pm
Fixed that too!

Check the fix 1.3 download!

Regards
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Ryex on March 26, 2013, 03:11:05 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://s22.postimg.org/z46isg1i9/Capture1.png)

^^Black map edge visable
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Aegisrox on March 26, 2013, 04:03:18 pm
I will repair that map, please tell me if the same error appears in another map ;)

Regards

Aegis
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: KK20 on March 26, 2013, 11:44:21 pm
I've seen that on a few other maps as well, though not sure at which vantage point...
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: stripe103 on March 27, 2013, 06:10:36 am
Think I saw that in the first city at the top left part.
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Blizzard on March 27, 2013, 06:35:39 am
So did I. I also saw it on the left side on the road from Cherrygrove City to Violet City.
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Aqua on March 27, 2013, 09:08:05 am
1st PokeShop
You can walk in the black walls as long as it's not a corner...
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: Aegisrox on March 27, 2013, 10:00:48 am
Yes, that problems occurs for the maps connections, if you see only happens between connection points!

I Think it will be fixed for the official version, i have to do new maps connections. ;)

I will repair the shop too.

Regards
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: G_G on April 03, 2013, 08:49:33 pm
Bellsprout tower. Passability bug.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i.imgur.com/4QHvb3q.png)
Title: Re: Map Bugs
Post by: WhiteRose on February 07, 2014, 10:54:15 pm
I just download Remexos today. It's lots of fun. :)

When I go from one map to another map and then back again very quickly, the game freezes. It might just be an engine limitation, but it did freeze. :( It happened to me in particular at the boundary between New Bark Town and the first route.

Anyway, besides that, the game is great. Good work, Aegis. :)