Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on May 04, 2013, 05:09:25 am

Title: True Facts About *insert stuff here*
Post by: Blizzard on May 04, 2013, 05:09:25 am
It's a hilarious series of short videos on Youtube with "true facts" about different stuff. Ryex linked it to me, but this is too funny not to share. I started with sloths which are now totally the most awesome animal ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUM8m2rnP0

EDIT: Watching the one about mantis right now.

QuoteSo the difference between a mantis and a teddy bear is... everything.
Title: Re: True Facts About *insert stuff here*
Post by: Lobstrosity on May 04, 2013, 05:11:26 am
I've seen all of those. xD I love true facts about the mantis - which was, by the way, always the most awesome animal ever.
Title: Re: True Facts About *insert stuff here*
Post by: MarkHest on May 04, 2013, 11:43:10 am
haha, I love these :D
Title: Re: True Facts About *insert stuff here*
Post by: Spoofus on July 02, 2013, 10:08:21 am
Just got around to watching these, and I must admit I haven't laughed so much for a long time now till these.