Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Troubleshooting / Help => Topic started by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 04:06:28 pm

Title: [Resolved] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 04:06:28 pm
I began playing around with Blizz ABS and it's been great until a bug appeared. First Movement speed became very slow and I could not change it (though I found pixel movement caused it so I had to turn it of :C). And there is one more, which I can't fix. For some reason I can walk through everything exept one tile. I would really love to get it fixed because I can' make a game about floating people ^^' I don't know where is a problem so I won't post any code bofore u ask me for something precise. Sorry for my bad English, cheers ;)
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: KK20 on May 21, 2013, 04:15:41 pm
First things first: Select the top left tile in your tileset (the blank square), select the bucket tool, and fill your map on the 2nd and 3rd layers.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 04:37:07 pm
It didn't help. I would figure it out before if this would cause trouble ;x I worked for a time and it was fine, bug came out of nowhere ; /
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: KK20 on May 21, 2013, 04:41:39 pm
Did you edit anything in the BlizzABS scripts outside of configuration? Are there any other scripts you are using? Does the error still occur when you make a new map?
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 04:56:10 pm
It's same on other maps. I use Zer0 Advanced Weather script, fullscreen main-edit and a very short script that makes a cursor in message windows. Can it be one of them? And no, I didn't edit anything outside config.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: KK20 on May 21, 2013, 05:06:05 pm
I'm sure none of those scripts are the problem. What if you make a new project?
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 05:09:30 pm
It's fine in new projects because Blizz ABS is gone than. I played around with a little older version of Blizz before and same thing happened (though then it was instant after inserting script) so it must be Blizz.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: KK20 on May 21, 2013, 05:16:34 pm
If you can, could you upload your project? That sounds like an interesting, potential bug that should be addressed.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 05:24:24 pm
This project was made out of one of Blizz demos so there are few original maps and things in database, just so you know. Here you have a download link:
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/19325309/file.html
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: KK20 on May 21, 2013, 05:53:04 pm
It's not BlizzABS. It's your tileset. Go into your database, Tilesets, and click Priority. Your top left square should be a 5.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 05:57:06 pm
Oh, I'm so stupid :D Thanks for help sooo much <3

Edit: oh, I got one more problem to solve. After I change movement speed of my character it doesn't work to switch it back, it stays the way it is (check stairs in project I uploaded).
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: KK20 on May 21, 2013, 06:11:57 pm
Put a 'Wait for 1 frame' directly below every Change Move Speed.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Blizz ABS movement problem
Post by: Globock on May 21, 2013, 06:24:22 pm
You are amazing, thanks so much!