Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: MarkHest on June 03, 2013, 03:53:33 pm

Title: New Youtube channel for... talking?
Post by: MarkHest on June 03, 2013, 03:53:33 pm
So yeah, I made a new youtube channel inspired by many vloggers and debaters and I thought to myself: "Hey... I'm pretty good at talking about the important things in life. I think I can do a good job of this." So I made a new channel made only for talking/debating/ranting etc...

If you want to know how I think like or just hear my opinion on touchy subjects in the world (Like religion), feel free to stop by:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMarkhest

THE MarkHorse
Title: Re: New Youtube channel for... talking?
Post by: Zexion on June 03, 2013, 03:58:48 pm
Subbed :P
Title: Re: New Youtube channel for... talking?
Post by: Crasger on April 18, 2014, 08:57:48 am
The content seems rather interesting.

You need more exposure...
Title: Re: New Youtube channel for... talking?
Post by: Tazero on April 20, 2014, 11:24:58 pm
Fluffy and Stuffy? Mah Minecraft Pigs :P
Title: Re: New Youtube channel for... talking?
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 23, 2014, 06:48:56 pm
Never saw this topic.

Subbed. :)