When I alt-tab to go to other window, graphics and all systems freeze, only audio is continue play, I want all will continue play when I do that, not only audio.
This isn't possible in the normal RMXP. You can have to use a custom engine for that.
I would like to ask if it would be possible to stop all, graphics and music, somehow. :^_^':
I know is impossible to make it all continue, but perhaps there's a way to freeze the audio with script when the scene is not updating or so. The problem is when on a scene you need to fit music with the interpreter engine...
The problem is that the engine itself pauses the ruby interrupter when the window is inactive and this action can't be changed form within the interrupter itself. when the window is inactive the graphics are already stopped the only way to stop the music would be to proxy it to an external dll (use a custom music lib) that runs it's own thread and pauses the music it's playing if it's not receiving update signals form the game.