Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Tazero on July 16, 2013, 02:40:56 am

Title: Dark Souls II
Post by: Tazero on July 16, 2013, 02:40:56 am
Has anyone played demon souls/Dark souls?
And those who have, who is excited for DS2?
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Spoofus on July 16, 2013, 09:28:28 am
I have played both Demon/Dark Souls I am a big fan of the games, I enjoy the difficulty of them.
And yes I am very much looker forward to Dark Souls 2 can't wait for it to bend me over and make me cry. :)
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: G_G on July 16, 2013, 10:07:54 am
Getting Dark Souls II. Played both the first games and really enjoyed them. :)
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Tazero on July 16, 2013, 01:08:04 pm
:D What about the pvp aspect?... Ofcourse in anygame I play I'm a pvp whore but thats besides the point... I've made a Build Called Snickering Sonjaeju (Dexterity) To wreck most if you have the skill to use it :P
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Spoofus on July 16, 2013, 02:57:05 pm
I pvped in demon souls all the time, i like that on one of the areas you could become the boss of it, i made a lot of people mad doing that hehehehe, din't really pvp in dark souls that much sadly.
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Tazero on July 16, 2013, 04:56:07 pm
Oh? I love to pvp (aforementioned whore)

I never played Demon souls do to the fact that its ps3 and I don't own one :P
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: WhiteRose on July 20, 2013, 05:33:24 pm
I actually just picked up Dark Souls on Steam a few days ago. I'm liking it quite a bit so far; I don't think it's quite as hard as everyone says. However, it is a little annoying that it doesn't completely explain all of the mechanics. I'm always afraid that I'm going to screw up and waste a limited resource or something like that. Still, it's a lot of fun.
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Spoofus on July 21, 2013, 08:34:47 pm
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE wait till you get to some of the bosses that have 1 hit kill skills/attacks, first example of that is the boss in the sewers
and some of the regular enemies can be very obnoxious. and beware some of the npcs you come across, some will actually kill other npcs that gather at the campfire, and can spoil many opportunities for you(all I am saying on that) 
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Tazero on July 22, 2013, 11:01:26 am
Mmmm..... Not as hard you say? Just wait until you meet seath :D
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: WhiteRose on July 22, 2013, 11:19:50 am
Quote from: Spoofus on July 21, 2013, 08:34:47 pm
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE wait till you get to some of the bosses that have 1 hit kill skills/attacks, first example of that is the boss in the sewers
and some of the regular enemies can be very obnoxious. and beware some of the npcs you come across, some will actually kill other npcs that gather at the campfire, and can spoil many opportunities for you(all I am saying on that) 


Sounds like I'm in for it. D:
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Spoofus on July 22, 2013, 12:08:30 pm
Oh there may be times when it makes you frustrated ;) also, there are some weapons you can find to make some parts of the game a bit easier if you know where to look for them.
Tazero may know some of them I bet, cause there is one right right at the beginning if you know where to look for it, ain't that right Tazero?
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Tazero on July 23, 2013, 01:24:27 pm
oooh The 0 Scaling Upper UndeadBurg killer :D
It's good for a bit ;)
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Spoofus on July 26, 2013, 04:14:46 pm
Tazero you should send me your xbox version ;) I want to play it again, but the gamestop here never has it and no debit/credit card to order it online.

You know you want to, you must give it to Spoofus. *hypnotizing hand wave*
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: WhiteRose on July 27, 2013, 10:22:35 am
Quote from: Spoofus on July 26, 2013, 04:14:46 pm
Tazero you should send me your xbox version ;) I want to play it again, but the gamestop here never has it and no debit/credit card to order it online.

You know you want to, you must give it to Spoofus. *hypnotizing hand wave*


If you're interested in the computer version, it's very cheap on Steam - it was only about $8 for me. You can even apply some patches to make it look really good if you have a good computer. I will say that you definitely will want a gamepad, though; the mouse and keyboard controls, though usually my preference, are terrible for this game.
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Spoofus on July 27, 2013, 01:05:34 pm
I would get the steam version, But my computer can't run hardly anything sadly, I am lucky to run some of the game I do :/
Title: Re: Dark Souls II
Post by: Tazero on October 14, 2013, 02:25:44 pm
I'm not exactly sure how to licsence transfer and exactly what that entails to my use of the game o.o After I look into it I may shoot my account your way :)