Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Dark_Kyu09 on July 19, 2013, 03:32:28 am

Title: [RMXP] Team Assault
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on July 19, 2013, 03:32:28 am
Hello there, everyone.
I kinda need help in making a scrip here. You see, I'm working on my crossover project, Rakenzarn Tales, now I need a new addition for the battle system (just so you know, I'm using the RPG Maker XP's default battle system).

This addition is called 'Team Assault.'

How it would work




Scripts I'm using




Hope this is clear. So can anyone make this script for the game?
Title: Re: [RMXP] Team Assault
Post by: WhiteRose on July 20, 2013, 05:50:17 pm
I know that it's not exactly what you are looking for, but very similar features can be found in the "Chaos Rage Limit System, (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,110.0.html)." Maybe you can either figure out a way to make that work, or at least someone can use it as a base for making the script that you need. :)
Title: Re: [RMXP] Team Assault
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on July 28, 2013, 12:35:25 am
@WhiteRose Thanks, I'll give it a try.