Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 21, 2013, 09:16:58 pm

Title: [NSFW] Sonichu: The Animated Series
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 21, 2013, 09:16:58 pm
I know, I know... I'm really late to this whole Chris Chan thing, but having heard about him so much over the years, I finally decided to research it a bit, and...

Oh God, my sides. My fucking sides. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-QZ8FxqQoE

Also, it's much funnier if you read this first:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

Seeing as it's an ED link, I think it goes without saying that it's pretty NSFW.
Title: Re: [NSFW] Sonichu: The Animated Series
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 28, 2013, 01:39:16 am
Bah! 'Tis funny, you peasants. :wong:
Title: Re: [NSFW] Sonichu: The Animated Series
Post by: Ryex on July 28, 2013, 02:36:03 am
ya no. WCW is just sad.
Title: Re: [NSFW] Sonichu: The Animated Series
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 28, 2013, 02:44:20 am
WCW? You mean CWC? And yeah, I know it's bad; that's why it is totally hilarious to watch something that totally rips on it all (this troll serious I linked).
Title: Re: [NSFW] Sonichu: The Animated Series
Post by: Lobstrosity on July 28, 2013, 02:54:04 am
Okay... what the hell. I had never even heard of this 'CWC' person before. But after reading up on it... I don't even know how to respond. That's pretty messed up. And now I'm scarred for life and will be seeing this guy in my nightmares.
Title: Re: [NSFW] Sonichu: The Animated Series
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 28, 2013, 02:55:23 am
Watch the Sonichu series now. :3