Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: ArcaneAlchemy on July 27, 2013, 12:23:32 am

Title: Ken Stage Guitar Song
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on July 27, 2013, 12:23:32 am
Ah, so I haven't messed around with any video game music covers in a while and thought I'd give it a shot. I figure everyone on here will know the song so give it a listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf_ay0op2Eg&feature=youtu.be
Title: Re: Ken Stage Guitar Song
Post by: WhiteRose on July 27, 2013, 10:34:39 am
Nice! This is really good. I'm impressed. I love that you're able to get a "metal" sound without just resorting to so much noise that the melody is indistinguishable, which is unfortunately often the case. Very well done! :)
Title: Re: Ken Stage Guitar Song
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on July 27, 2013, 04:59:12 pm
Ah, thanks :) . Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. I like to think of it more like a guitar orchestra with distortion rather than a nazi with a sledgehammer lol.